• Parent consulting

    Providing parent education and support



  • Is your child frequently in trouble at school or even at home?
  • Does your child have behavioral issues, and you are unsure of where to go for help?
  • Has your child been diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety, depression, disruptive mood dysregulation disorder, bipolar, etc.?

Here is how I can help you.

  • I will help you learn better ways of managing unwanted behaviors.
  • I will help you work with the school to help your child have the support and tools that they need to succeed.
  • I will help you learn how to be an advocate for your
  • I will help you find helpful resources for you and your child.
  • I will help you learn more about your child’s diagnosis if he/she has one.
  • I will help you know where to go to get a diagnosis or further help.
  • I will help you know how to support your child with their needs at home.
  • I will also provide the much-needed support and encourage as someone who has been where you are.


I have learned the hard way many of the things that I will teach you. But I have also been learning by going to school for my bachelor’s degree in psychology. I worked at Rosecrance (a mental health provider) for over a year helping and educating parents which added greatly to my knowledge. I am a certified family partnership professional (CFPP), and I am certified in mental health first aid. I am an avid reader and researcher, so I am continually learning new ways to help families and their children. I received great feedback from my co-workers and my clients at Rosecrance so you can feel confident that when you speak with me you will gain new insights and ideas on how to help your child. I look forward to working with you and your family.

The charge is only $25 for up to an hour of one-on-one support and education.

The best way to reach me is to text or call 815-871-2370.

Email: parentingforgoodmentalhealth@gmail.com


%d bloggers like this:
%d bloggers like this: